We’re here to present five ways that you can work from home, all of these models are easy to follow as long as you put in the work. On top of that, they’re scalable, you’ll be limited only by the amount of work that you put in, if that doesn’t have you excited yet, we’re also going to link you to free resources so that you can learn all of them despite a lack of past experience.
1.) Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is one of the most-run businesses on the web. The way you go about it is by creating a web page or other platform that’s gaining a ton of traffic through whatever means possible. In most cases this will boil down to SEO techniques and content marketing.
From this humble beginning, you begin to monetize your page by selling other people’s products or services. If you’ve built enough traffic you’ll find that you’re earning a passive income. Basically, you’re earning even while you’re sleeping.
It might seem overwhelming, considering the huge amount of factors that will end up going into this kind of business but it’s not that bad. We’ll give you three fantastic and free resources to get you started:
- Authority Hacker-This is a simply amazing resource. There’s tons of information, complete free available on a wide range of subjects which can help you make yourself a success in this arena. Their resources cover content marketing, SEO, affiliate marketing, how to build websites, and virtually every area that you’ll need to master in order to become a success using this model for your business.
- Tung Tran is a fantastic source of information, particularly for those who are just beginning the process. He offers an incredible amount of information for free at his site Cloud Living and also offers a paid course called the AMZ Affiliate Bootcamp for those who are looking for even more solid advice.
- Brian Deane’s website Backlinko offers a ton of advice on content marketing and sustainable white hat SEO techniques. For building a sustainable online business this is definitely one of the best places to check out.
2.) Amazon FBA
Amazon’s Fufillment-by-Amazon service allows you to source products from overseas and private label the product. Essentially adding your own branding to it. You get them made and then sell them from Amazon.
By using Amazon’s FBA service all you’ll need to do is get things rolling and you can make an awesome passive income or even end up selling the brand at a flat cost. The coolest part is that you won’t have to deal with storing or shipping the products yourself, since they’ll be stored in an Amazon warehouse.
It sounds complex, but it’s quite a bit easier to get into than you’d think. Some great resources for beginners are:
- The AM/PM Podcast is one of the best ways to start learning about this lucrative source. The recommendation, if you want to most information around, is to start at the beginning and follow along. They cover virtually every part of the process in quite a bit of detail, and it’s all free.
- There’s also Hurricane Liz’s YouTube Channel. She’s an absolute top player in the Amazon FBA game and a true professional. Her videos are full of the information you’ll need to get started and advance as time goes on.
3.) Sell Your Own Services
Once you’ve developed a skillset many online entrepreneurs sell their own services online by offering their expertise to others. All you need to do is sit down and take a good look at what you can offer others.
It can be almost anything, from writing to designing to SEO services. Even just a unique business model that others can replicate can be sold. Get out there and turn yourself into a brand by helping others achieve their goals.
One of the best free resources available if this is what you’re looking into is Sunny Lenarduzzi’s website. She has a huge amount of information available on how to get started when it comes to branding yourself and selling your services.
While not quite as scalable, freelancing is a great way to start making your business online and escape the daily grind. Offer your time to others if you have any skills at all. Whether you’re a designer, a writer, or have any other kind of skill there are a lot of people out there who are outsourcing smaller tasks to those willing to take them on.
It may not have the killer potential the above three models do, but it’s definitely enough to get you out of your 9-5. The simplest way to start is to sign up for a site like Upwork and start looking for jobs.
eCommerce is one of the most viable techniques out there to allow you to make money online. By building your own platform and handling all of the business yourself, you’ll be able to make more money per sale than you would, for instance, using FBA since Amazon won’t be taking a cut out of your sales.
The best part is that if you try one of the lower risk models out first, you should have all of the information you need. Content marketing, affiliate marketing, and SEO knowledge are all cross-applicable to this business model.
Many people use Shopify to start their platform out and are making an absolute killing utilizing their eCommerce sites. By selling your own products you stand to make the greatest gain.
You now have a ton of information at your fingertips. The best next step is to just get started! Wouldn’t it be great to escape the grind of a normal job and begin making your dreams happen your own way?
All that’s required is a change in mindset. Start digging into the above resources and learning day by day, put in the work, and you’ll soon be on the path to online success.